Psychological Sports Performance Training
Most athletes have committed countless hours to perfecting their physical ability and performance for competition. However, most have put very little time in to optimizing their psychological game. Research with the world’s best athletes has shown how crucial this can be to perform at your very best.
Psychological Sports Performance Training at ABH moves athletes through a progression of goal setting, cognitive restructuring, and finally, establishing an enduring belief system to motivate, overcome, focus, and optimize performance. I use advanced techniques to connect your body's nervous system with your minds belief system, decreasing anxiety and increasing confidence and focus.
You will notice improvement with your adaptability, confidence, emotional resilience, and leadership, on and off the field.
1. Turn your inner dialogue into an adaptable, motivated, and confident voice, on and off the field;
2. Enhance focus, leadership, and teamwork;
3. Overcome anxiety, injury, defeat, and negative peer influences that create barriers to your optimal performance;
4. Learn the skills, step by step, to stay on your path and reach short term and long-term life goals.
"See first with your mind, then with your eyes, and finally with your body"
- Yagyu Munenori (16th century Samurai Warrior)
My rate is $130/hour. I am currently accepting CIGNA insurance and can aid in submitting any out of network claims.
As a courtesy please provide at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment. Without sufficient notice, you may be charged my out of pocket fee amount for missed or canceled appointments.
If you feel you are experiencing an emergency please call 911